The health, safety and wellbeing of all of our employees and those affected by our work is of paramount importance and instrumental to the success of our business. That’s why health and safety are always at the top of our agenda. We’re working hard to:
- Create a caring culture and increase workplace well-being
- Provide effective guidance
- Reduce risk and associated absence
- Support an efficient and competent workforce
Our dedicated Health and Safety team implements awareness campaigns, improved procedures and guidance as well as delivering high-quality training to our teams. Read our HSEQ Priorities to find out what we’re striving to do and how we plan to achieve it.
In our biggest safety campaign to date, we developed the following Golden Rules to enable our people to stop, think and do the right thing every day:
- It’s your obligation to work safely
- Don’t ignore anything you consider to be unsafe
- Imminent risk to health or safety? Then stop work
- Risk assess and implement control measures
- Don’t carry out tasks you’re not trained to do
- Always report all accidents and near misses
We’re proud to be certified to ISO 45001, CHAS Premium Plus, Safe Contractor, Altius, AVETTA, Considerate Constructor, ConstructionLine, Gas Safe, NICEIC and REFCOM.
To find out more, read our Integrated HSEQ Management Policy