Website Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy and Cookies Policy, govern Space Engineering Services’ relationship with you in relation to this website.
If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
The term “Space Engineering Services” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Causeway Central, Pioneer Park, Bristol, BS4 3QB. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to give further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Space Engineering Services’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Copyright and Trade Marks
The copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights.
As a visitor to this website, you may download a single copy of the material on this website on a single computer for your own private viewing/listening purposes only. Single copies of pages from this website may be printed out for the sole purposes of enabling the person printing the page to retain a copy for their own personal records. No copying or distribution of material on this website for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent.
No photography, filming, broadcast, alteration or modification of the pages of this website is permitted without our prior written consent except as may be reasonably necessary to use the website.
Use of any software available for downloading from the site is governed by the terms of the license agreement accompanying the software.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names in this site are the marks of the respective owner(s), and any unauthorised use is prohibited.
On certain parts of this website we may require you to register and provide certain information about yourself and where you do this you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form (such information being the "Registration Data")
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data by sending an appropriately worded e-mail to Marketing@space-engineering.co.uk to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.