Salary: £21,000 Job Location: Bristol
Job ID: 10998
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 08 July 2020
Supervisor (Operations) – National Operations Centre
Space Engineering Services are one of the most dynamic refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning service providers in Europe. We are proud to offer innovative products and services, and market-leading refrigeration technology, for which we have received awards and industry accreditations.
We offer all of our employees 30 days’ holiday. Our extensive benefits package includes; Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life cover – 2x salary, Childcare Vouchers, Discount scheme – including Gyms, Employee Assistance Programme, Introducers Bonus Scheme and an excellent pension scheme.
Hours of work
40 hour week contract, 7 days per week inclusive of Bank Holidays; shifts will fall between 7am to 11pm
National Operations Centre.
Main Purpose and Scope of the job
As a Supervisor (Operations) you will be supporting Space Engineering Services by undertaking the following responsibilities;
• Coaching and mentoring all direct reports in line with the departments processes and procedures;
• Drive team’s performance with positive feedback to meet overall targets;
• Managing performance and attendance in accordance to the Departments targets
• Promote a positive working environment;
• Act as a role model within all teams;
• Build and maintain client relationships within the call management arena;
• Build and maintain relationships with all internal customers;
• Understand and drive all client’s Service Level Agreements (SLA’s);
• Understand and deliver all internal SLA’s and Operational Level Agreements;
• Maintain a good understanding of current and new client’s contracts and the call management requirements within them;
• Responsible for delivery of end to end work order management;
• Maintain an optimum level of staff to deliver all daily tasks;
• Regular monitoring of teams work to ensure processes are followed and optimum customer service maintained;
• Provide regular and timely feedback to ensure quality of work is maintained or improved as required.
• Excellent attitude and approach to work.
• Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthusiastic.
• Approachable, open and able to work as part of a team.
• Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills.
• Commitment to quality and attention to detail.
Skill Set, Qualifications and Experience
• Excellent self-motivation, time management skills and attention to detail;
• Excellent written and verbal communication;
• Excellent knowledge of primary Microsoft applications (Excel, Work, Outlook);
• Ability to multi task and priorities;
• Previous Team Leader experience;
• Adapting to change and uncertainty;
• Proven customer service skills.
We are always looking for committed, innovative and talented individuals to join our team.
If you are interested in this role please apply through our website or send your CV and covering letter to: Applications@space-engineering.co.uk
Space Engineering is committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment and declares its opposition to any form of less favourable treatment, whether through direct or indirect discrimination, association or perception accorded to employees or job applicants, on the grounds of their; race, religion or belief, disability, ethnic origin, nationality, marital/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, gender, sexual orientation or age.< Back to Jobs