< Back to Jobs
Job Location: Nationwide
Job ID: 12062
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 08 September 2020
Space Engineering Services are one of the most dynamic refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning service providers in Europe. We are proud to offer innovative products and services, and market-leading refrigeration technology, for which we have received awards and industry accreditations.
We offer all of our employees 30 days holiday. Our extensive benefits package includes; Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life cover – 2x salary, Discount scheme – including Gyms, Employee Assistance Programme, Introducers Bonus Scheme and an excellent pension scheme.
Hours of work
37.5 Hours P/W Mon-Fri
- The Commissioning Improver will work closely with Commissioning Engineers to ensure all projects are left compliant with regard to latest legislation and internal processes and requests.
- The Commissioning Improver will need to have a good understanding of retail refrigeration systems and control logic as a minimum.
- The Commissioning Improver will be expected to travel as part of the role, there will be a requirement to stay away from home as required and occasionally work outside of the UK.
- The role adopts a staggered working week so there will be a requirement to work weekends as part of the normal working week, there will also be a requirement to work night shifts should the need arise.
- The Commissioning Improver will be required to work within our manufacturing division to assist with R&D from time to time,
- The Commissioning Improver is required to review the quality of the installations in conjunction with our Commissioning Engineer to ensure they are compliant.
- All installations are compliant to the latest legislations, clients specification and internal design standards
- Completing site specific Risk assessments on arrival to site before starting works
- Issue near miss and accident reports as required
- Working with our customers systems to ensure costs can be recovered
- F-gas reporting
- PED Compliance
- Site labelling and identification
- Completing and issuing defects reports
- Completing and issuing test certificates
- Final sign off of installations
- Keep communications fluid between the delivery teams and Technical & Commissioning manager
- Ensure training needs are identified
- Work closely with other operational departments and ensure feedback on handover quality is reported
- Carry out other duties fitting to the role to maintain the objectives of the business
At Space Engineering Services we welcome and promote diversity amongst our employees and are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and oppose any form of less favourable treatment, whether through direct or indirect discrimination, association or perception accorded to employees or job applicants on grounds of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), sexual orientation, religion or belief, or because someone is married or in a civil partnership.
< Back to Jobs