< Back to Jobs
Supply Chain Assurance Advisor.
Job Location: Bristol
Job ID: 15224
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 19 March 2021
Supply Chain Assurance Advisor
Head of HSEQ
Hours of work
37.5 hours each week
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Bristol – Head Office
The purpose of the role is to…
- Help manage the risks associated with our supply chain by support the operations, procurement and HSEQ Teams
- Support the Head of Health Safety Environment and Quality with any supply chain management
- Assist with planning, implementation and the evaluating the supply chain framework and develop procedures
- Be a conduit for communications and cascade of essential messages to the supply chain
What you’ll be doing…
- Actively manage and maintain the supplier approval and onboarding process
- Establish and maintain the supply chain Extranet page including the online directory of our supply chain and their capabilities
- Document and maintain supply chain related procedures and processes
- Support internal tender exercises by ensuring supplier / contractors meet our minimum standards
- Act as the first point of contact for any supply chain management queries
- Build strong relationships with the HSEQ Team and the management team to understand and develop supply chain initiatives
- Support colleagues with other organisational activities and assist with implementing systems and procedures
- Facilitating effective supply chain communications
- Maintain records of supply chain performance issues and facilitate the 360o feedback process
What success looks like…
- Good working relationships between all stakeholders
- A safe and compliant supply chain
- A supply chain directory that highlights our contractor’s abilities and limitations
- Clear and well documented ways of working
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Previous experience of working with operational teams and communicating with supply partners
- Strong IT skills, particularly in the use of Microsoft 365 and SharePoint
- A commitment to understanding and delivering against business needs
- Proven relationship building, communication and influencing skills
- Articulate in both written and verbal communication and able to amend style to meet the needs of different areas of the business
- Self-reliant, able to act on own initiative
- Approachable, open and able to work as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- A values driven approach – it’s not just what we do, but how we do it that’s important at Space. We’re Here for Each Other, Here for our Customers and Here for What Matters.
What's in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary, and all of our employees 22 days holiday, rising incrementally to 25, plus bank holidays. Our extensive benefits package includes; Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life cover of 2x salary, Employee Assistance Programme, Discount scheme including Gyms, Introducers Bonus Scheme and an excellent pension scheme.
Who are we?
Space Engineering Services are one of the most dynamic refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning service providers in Europe. We are proud to offer innovative products and services, and market-leading refrigeration technology, for which we have received awards and industry accreditations.
We’re all equal!
We’re committed to creating an inclusive workforce and are opposed to any form of less favourable treatment, whether through direct or indirect discrimination, association or perception accorded to employees or job applicants, on the grounds of their; race, religion or belief, disability, ethnic origin, nationality, marital/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, gender, sexual orientation or age.
< Back to Jobs