< Back to Jobs
Case Maintenance Operative.
Job Location: Pullborough, Redhill
Job ID: 16259
Job Type: Permanent
Posted: 21 May 2021
Compliance Managing Engineer
Hours of work
45 hours a week
5 x 9 -hour night shifts
Service and Compliance – Case Maintenance
The purpose of the role is to…
The purpose of the role is to assist the case maintenance engineer to safely deliver quality refrigeration cabinet maintenance in line with the required SOPs and risk assessments. To overall support the refrigeration contract. The main purposes of the role are to.
- Prevent refrigeration breakdowns
- Prevent refrigeration water leaks
- Improve the efficiency of the refrigeration equipment
- Support our clients to be compliant with cold chain processes
- Improve and maintain Hygiene standards.
- Support the overall refrigeration contract
What you’ll be doing…
- Liaise with the case maintenance engineer to ensure the planned activities are carried out to the client’s satisfaction.
- Perform case maintenance to the clients Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Assist the case maintenance engineer in replacing components where required.
- Assist the case maintenance engineer in completing fabric checks on refrigeration cabinets
- Assist the maintenance engineer in achieving efficient solutions to problematic issues
- Update internal systems such as Metrix and complete nightly completion reports capturing all work done highlighting any issues found.
- Ensure all work is carried out in a safe manner in line with our risk assessments, method statements and that all activities are completed in line with our HSEQ policies.
- Ensure all equipment is well maintained, used correctly and safe to use, completing regular checks.
- Assist the case maintenance engineer maintain van stock levels
- Assist the business with other maintenance duties and requirements as and when required. For example, provide short term cover for case maintenance engineers when required.
What success looks like…
- Building strong working relationships with customers and colleagues
- Completing work to a high standard
- Working in line with our H&S standards and processes
- Working as part of a team whilst responsible for own area of activities
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Full UK driver’s license ( Required)
- Experience working with refrigeration display cabinets. (desirable)
- F-gas (2079) category 4 (desirable)
- Knowledge of the basic refrigeration cycle (desirable)
- Can demonstrate basic competence in Electrical and Mechanical applications.
- Relevant or transferable skills and experience
- The candidate would need a strong work ethic and the ability to adapt to the customer’s needs. The candidate is to work as part of a team to complete the scheduled maintenance of a refrigeration display cabinet.
- Excellent attitude and approach to work.
- Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Approachable, open and able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to quality and attention to detail
- A values driven approach – it’s not just what we do, but how we do it that’s important at Space. We’re Here for Each Other, Here for our Customers and Here for What Matters.
What's in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary, and all of our employees 18 days holiday, rising incrementally to 21, plus bank holidays. Our extensive benefits package includes; Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life cover of 2x salary, Employee Assistance Programme, Discount scheme including Gyms, Introducers Bonus Scheme and an excellent pension scheme.
Who are we?
Space Engineering Services are one of the most dynamic refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning service providers in Europe. We are proud to offer innovative products and services, and market-leading refrigeration technology, for which we have received awards and industry accreditations.
We are all equal!
We’re committed to creating an inclusive workforce and are opposed to any form of less favourable treatment, whether through direct or indirect discrimination, association or perception accorded to employees or job applicants, on the grounds of their; race, religion or belief, disability, ethnic origin, nationality, marital/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, gender, sexual orientation or age.
< Back to Jobs