The ECO₂ Midi is a natural, mid-sized refrigeration system using R744/CO₂. This HT or booster dual temperature unit is ideal for retail, industrial or processing applications with cooling requirements of up to 150kW HT.
- GWP of 1
- CO₂ leak detection alarm available
- Suitable for all format supermarket and retail or industrial/process applications
- Compact transcritical design – capacities from 60kW to 150kW HT or DT
- Available as a packaged or externally housed unit with remote gas cooler or internal frame and remote gas cooler
- Designed for easy access for service and maintenance
- Prefabricated copper piping with durability and cost-effective manufacturing
- Integral 190ltr intermediate receiver
- Single or dual temperature configuration
- Integral control panel
- Energy-saving VSD and digital controls on compressors
- Modular compressor configuration means a wide application range
- Supplied with anti-vibration mounts as standard to reduce noise
- Fully enclosed compressors, vessels and pipework
- Optional sound attenuated enclosure to minimise noise disruption
- Can be fitted with any manufacturer or type of primary control or compressor
The ECO₂ Midi is the ideal HT or dual temperature CO₂ system for smaller retail applications including convenience stores and industrial or processing applications.
As a natural solution that uses CO₂, the ECO₂ Midi has a low global warming potential, whilst the variable speed drive and digital compressor controls provide significant energy saving benefits.
The ECO₂ Midi is easy to service and maintain and has excellent heat recovery potential when combined with our heat reclaim technology for space and water heating.
The ECO₂ Midi is designed, manufactured and tested in the UK at our manufacturing facility in Bristol.Get in touch