ECO2 Booster Integrated Solution
The ECO2 Booster Integrated Solution (BIS) (pat. pend.) is our space-saving, 3-in-1 natural refrigeration system, ideal for convenience refrigeration users.
- Natural refrigeration solution using R744, with a GWP of 1
- Compact transcritical design
- Designed for easy installation in plant or stock room
- Suitable for all small to medium refrigeration users
- Innovatively designed to provide easy access for service and maintenance
- Modular compressor configuration means a wide application range
- Pre-fabricated copper pipework for durability and cost effective manufacturing
- Single or dual temperature configuration
- Supplied with anti-vibration mounts as standard
- Fully enclosed compressors, vessels and pipework
- Sound attenuated enclosure to minimise noise disruption
- CO2 leak detection alarm
- Integral control panel
- VSD & digital controls on compressors providing energy saving benefits
- Excellent heat reclaim potential for heating air and water
The ECO2 BIS is a high-performing, super-efficient, compact CO2 refrigeration system that provides future-proof cooling.
Heat Recovery Technology
Based on our market-leading ECO2 Mini Internal, we've taken its best features and combined it with booster technology to provide space cooling at the most efficient conditions utilising parallel compressor technology. By recovering waste heat and turning it into space heating, there’s no need for separate HVAC heat pumps.
The unique configuration of the system provides impressive energy and financial savings. Energy usage in stores powered by the ECO2 BIS is reduced by as much as 30% when compared to a standard convenience store installation with HFC pack and separate HVAC heat pumps. This is thanks to the system’s heat recovery capabilities and the efficiency-boosting thermodynamic properties of CO2, meaning that the ECO2 BIS offers significant contributions towards meeting sustainability and energy reduction targets too.