ECO2 Mini® Internal
The ECO2 Mini® Internal is our most compact, internally housed dual temperature CO2 system for convenience refrigeration users.
- Low GWP
- Compact transcritical design
- Designed for easy installation in plant or stock room
- Suitable for all format supermarket retail applications
- Easy access for service and maintenance
- Modular compressor configuration means a wide application range
- Pre-fabricated copper pipework for durability and cost effective manufacturing
- Single or dual temperature configuration
- Supplied with anti-vibration mounts as standard
- Fully enclosed compressors, vessels and pipework
- Sound attenuated enclosure to minimise noise disruption
- CO2 leak detection alarm
- Integral control panel
- VSD & digital controls on compressors providing energy saving benefits
- Excellent heat reclaim potential for heating air and water
A simple, low GWP solution tailored to your needs
The ECO2 Mini Internal system which has been designed, manufactured and tested in the UK, is the ideal dual temperature CO2 system for refrigeration users and convenience stores with limited space.
The ECO2 Mini Internal is designed for easy installation, and has excellent heat recovery potential when combined with our heat reclaim technology, designed for space and water heating.
Modelled on our smallest footprint HFC equivalent, this dual temperature plant with its exceedingly compact design is now the smallest system in the CO2 range, and is ideally suited to a back of house or stock room installation.
Efficiency at its heart
The ECO2 Mini Internal combines the low and high temperature cooling requirements of convenience stores into a single, packaged plant solution. As with all of our CO2 plant it has a low global warming potential, whilst the application of variable speed drive and digital controls on the compressors provide significant energy saving benefits.
The compressors, vessels and pipework are fully concealed in a sound attenuated enclosure to minimise noise disruption, especially important in the retail environment. The Emerson Core-Sense technology used on the HT compressors provides full compressor diagnostics, and a CO2 leak detection alarm offers added security.