Classic Maxi Packaged
The Classic Maxi Packaged is an HFC packaged plant solution for larger refrigeration format stores. The external plant comes fitted with all its components in one box; compressors, controls and condenser, which helps to free up valuable space.
- Pre-formed copper piping with minimal joints to reduce leak potential
- Designed for easy external installation
- Suitable for all format supermarket retail applications
- Modular compressor configuration means a wide application range
- Single or dual temperature configuration
- Full PLC back up feature on the control panel for overcapacity in high ambient conditions
- Integral 80L receiver set pre-piped to condenser
- Integral control panel
- Can be fitted with any manufacturer or type of primary control or compressor
- Supplied with anti-vibration mounts as standard
- Full enclosure ventilation and lighting
- EC fan motors
Efficiency at its heart
The Classic Maxi Packaged is available in a single or dual temperature configuration, and is CE marked. The plant enclosure has a robust construction with a high quality powder coated finish and is sound attenuated, and the high efficiency extract system works to remove heat from around the compressors. The EC fans have a capped speed for normal operation and a full PLC backup for overcapacity in high ambient conditions, making them an energy efficient alternative.
The plant benefits from a coalescing oil separator which is 98.5% efficient and electronic regulators. The oil separator reclaims oil from the compressors and feeds it back into the oil regulators, helping to reduce inefficiencies in the cabinets and associated service costs. The plant’s electronic oil regulators stop the compressors from running if the oil levels run low, preventing expensive compressor failures.